Now, I've done quite a lot of things in my life already that I'm really proud of. I've traveled a lot, I've lived in another country, I own my own home (even if it is currently for sale!), I've embraced body acceptance, and I've fallen in love. But, there is still a lot of things I haven't done. And I think I should get them crossed off!
Some of these things are purchases of things I've wanted for ages, some of them are life changing, and some of them are just because I want to do them. So, here goes
- Marry my Prince - Fairly obvious one.
- Buy our new house - We are in the process of making this happen right now!
- Get a puppy - Once we get our new house, we will be getting a miniature Dachshund
- Get my flamingo tattoos - These have been on my list for ages. I'm going to start saving to get them over the next 14 months
- Take Jesse to London - Jesse has never been overseas. And he needs to meet my London family, and I want to show him all my favourite places.
- Host a 3 course dinner party - I've never lived in a house with a dining room. Or a kitchen big enough to do this.
- Pay for someone else's meal - I've always wanted to pay for the car behind me at a drive through, or something, and I never have. I'm going to do this!
- Start doing Yoga regularly - I am doing it so occasionally and I so enjoy it. I want to start doing it every day.
- See at least 5 bands live, that I haven't seen before - I'm so excited for this one. I have 2 coming up within the next two months. Two Gallants and Bruce Springsteen.
- Read 15 new books - I'm already underway with this one. I'm on my third new book.
- Go on a Hot Air balloon ride - Always wanted to do this!
- Go to a cake decorating class - Always wanted to do this too!
- Start saving - self explanatory
- Sew a simple skirt - I have always played around with sewing, but never really done anything serious. I want to learn to make a simple skirt.
- Plan an awesome 30th part for me and Jesse - Jesse and I are born 6 days apart. So, I think it's only fair we have a rocking 30th birthday party. I'm going to make it happen. I haven't mentioned this to Jesse yet, but I'm sure he'll be cool with it.
- Swim with the sharks at AQWA - Why not?
- Drink water from a waterfall - My little bro suggested this. He said he did it, and it was amazing.
- Sleep outside - I have never slept outside.
- Eat at Restaurant Amuse - This has been on my list for at least the past 5 years. Gotta make it happen. Maybe an anniversary dinner?
- Own a pair of Litas - Always wanted a pair, going to buy a pair!
- Feed a giraffe - You can do this at Perth Zoo now! I'm so excited!
- Become a Zoo friend - Also wanted this for ages. The Zoo is one of my favourite places.
- Ride on a motorbike - I used to want my bike license when I was younger. I don't anymore, but I still want to ride on one. Luckily one of Jesse's friends has said she will take me out on hers.
- Go and eat pancakes somewhere at 2am - I've always wanted to do this too! I've eaten a fair few things at this time of the morning, but for some reason, never pancakes.
- Make a creme brulee - I have the knowledge, and the tools, I've just never done it. Maybe I can make this the dessert course of my 3 course dinner party?
- Use my slow cooker once a week for 2 months - I've got so many recipes I'm dying to try in my slow cooker.
- Upgrade my iPad to an iPad mini - I have an iPad 1. And it's pretty much obsolete now, and it keeps crashing. Time for an upgrade!
- Create a budget and stick to it - I'm the queen of budgeting. I'm great at it actually. I"m terrible at sticking to it. Once the houses are settled, Jesse and I will be budgeters, and good ones!
- Make a baked lemon tart - One of mine and Jesse's favourite things. Never made one. Going to make one.
- Own a pair of pink cowboy boots - Always wanted a pair. Going to own a pair.
So, that's my list. I'll update it every now and again, and keep track of my progress.
Oh, and if anyone wants to gift me any of these things, I won't say no! haha :)